Sunday, May 4, 2014

thank you

Did you know Teacher Appreciation Week is this week?

I made these thank you cards for my son to write in and give to his teachers with their gifts.  I made a feminine version and a masculine version because I didn't want to make one unisex style because that would be boring ... nah, mainly because I wanted to have more fun.


 stamps - swallowtail, four you
inks - basic black
papers - sweet sorbet dsp (r), groovy guava (r), pool party
accessories - stampin' dimensionals


stamps - gorgeous grunge, blooming with kindness, simply stars (r), off the grid (r)
inks - baked brown sugar, early espresso, cherry cobbler, night of navy
papers - naturals ivory, baked brown sugar

I hope you've enjoyed what I've shared with you today!  Come back and see what else I create with my wonderful Stampin' Up! products.

Reminder:  The retired products list is quickly dwindling ... not much time left before those items will no longer be available.  You can order from my online store ... the link is in the sidebar.

The 2014-15 catalog will definitely make you drool.  I got a sneak peek of it and have a nice long list of goodies my wish list.  It will be available to you on June 2nd right here at 'create with paula'.

No comments:

Post a Comment