Monday, June 2, 2014

swallowtail & warmest wishes

I am so glad the new catalog is live.  I'll get to order some new goodies I've been wanting since I was able to preview the catalog.  There are a lot of great items to be had by all!  My first card shows 2 new in-colors (hello honey & blackberry bliss) and a new DSP stack.


stamps - swallowtail
inks - blackberry bliss
papers - hello honey, moonlight dsp stack
accessories - blackberry bliss stitched ribbon


stamps - by the seashore, blooming with kindness
inks - calypso coral
papers - whisper white, naturals white, island indigo, watercolor wonder dsp
accessories - chalk talk framelits, burlap ribbon


I hope you've enjoyed these creations today!  Check back in a couple of days to see what else I've created.

No comments:

Post a Comment