Wednesday, July 23, 2014

cheers to love

I just made this card last night with some wonderful ladies from my stamp club.  We had a lot of fun putting cards together and laughing with each other.

I knew the "Cheers to Love" set was going to end up in my hands as soon as I saw it.  I really like this saying and the "thank you" stamp in this set is very versatile as well.

We stamped the saying using the Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad, waited for it to dry (we actually set it aside & came back to this card after we finished the others), and used the Party Pennants die to cut it out.  The Cherry Cobbler piece under the saying was cut using the Labels Collection Framelits to mirror the cut from the Party Pennants die.  We layered these pieces on top of a piece of the Neutrals DSP Stack, Cherry Cobbler, and Whisper White.  The little heart is punched using the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and a little Rhinestone Basic Jewel for a little bling.



I really like how this card turned out.  Don't you?

Thank you for stopping by!  Check back in a couple of days to see what else I've created.


No comments:

Post a Comment