Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Occasions 2015 Sneak Peeks

I received my preorder and created a couple of cards to share with you.

The "sneak peek" products on this card are the "Big on You" stamp set, Stacked with Love designer washi tape, and sequins from the Bermuda Bay sequin trim.  I also used the Hearts & Stars decorative masks, the Encore metallic gold stamp pad, Whisper White cardstock and the Memento black stamp pad from the annual catalog.


This card's "sneak peeks" are the "Crazy about You" stamp set and the Stacked with Love DSP stack.   The flower was stamped 3 times and fussy cut to layer.  I used Calypso Coral cardstock and Crisp Cantaloupe & Calypso Coral inks from the annual catalog.  


Thanks for stopping by!  Check back in a couple of days to see what else I've created.





No comments:

Post a Comment