Thursday, March 5, 2015

busy, busy, busy ...

Hello!  I'm sorry I haven't been here for a while.  I've been busy creating and preparing for vendor/craft fairs I'm participating in starting next week.  I will have quite a bit to share with you as I get it completed ... I've carved out a bit of time to schedule a few posts for now and will share with you as soon as I can on the rest of my creations.  And for now, here you go ...

I created this card for my nephew-in-law when his grandfather passed away.
I pulled out some sets that I don't use on a regular basis and this is what I came up with.


The products I used are:
stamps - hardwood background, lovely as a tree, petite pairs
papers - very vanilla, crumb cake, night of navy
ink - crumb cake
accessories - banner framelits, circle framelits, window frame framelits

Thank you for stopping by!  Check back in a couple of days to see what else I've created.

No comments:

Post a Comment